Options for receiving goods:
- Self-delivery. In this case, you must coordinate with us your arrival time at least a day before you plan the self-delivery.
- Delivery by:
- IT-Electron company (only in the city of St. Petersburg)
- Courier and transport companies ( "SPSR-Express", "Major Express", "Business Lines" (Деловые линии), "ZhelDorExpedition" (ЖелДорЭкспедиция), Russian Post and others). The services are paid by the Buyer according to the selected company's tariffs. By agreement, the order can be sent through another carrier.
The transportation costs may vary depending on the region and the parcel weight. Delivery of the order to the transport company's terminal in St. Petersburg is carried out free of charge. Orders are dispatched upon the receipt of payment or by agreement with the buyer. The goods are delivered to the terminal in the Buyer's city or "to the door" of the Buyer.
- Bank transfer (non-cash transaction). Legal entities pay for the order according to the invoice. Individuals can pay for the order via a bank transfer through any bank. The order placement is made immediately after payment confirmation. When placing an order, you should specify the way you want to receive the invoice (E-mail/Fax).
- Cash payment for self-delivery.You can pay for your order at the point of self-delivery. We accept for payment the bank cards of such payment systems as MIR, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro.
If you have any questions related to delivery and payment, you can consult our managers calling by phone +7 812 325-23-27 (multichannel phone) or in a chat room.